General & Vascular Surgery Services
Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery
Surgery for Reflux Disease
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery for Colon Cancer & Diverticulitis
- Benign and Cancerous Lesions
Thyroid & Parathyroid and Endocrine Surgery
Endovascular Surgery (Minimally Invasive Vascular Surgery)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Varicose Veins, Venous Ulcers, Venous Insufficiency
- Carotid Artery Surgery and Stents
- Lower Extremity Arteries – Claudication, Ulcers, Limb Salvage
- Renal & Mesenteric Arteries
Aneurysms (Minimally Invasive and Open Repair)
Ultrasound On-Site (Accredited Vascular Lab)
Medical professionals Issam A. Halaby, MD, and Jennifer Bigelow APRN provide a full range of general surgical services for a broad variety of issues.
Our board-certified physician can supply the type of minimally-invasive surgical services to fix vein issues and arteries, fully and efficiently.
Our non-invasive vein treatments require no incisions or surgeries at all. We treat them with the latest in radiofrequency technology and simple, nearly painless injections.